Important COVID-19 Update:
- As of Monday, August, 16 all UAFS employees, students, and guests who are in indoor settings where 6 feet of space is not available must wear a face covering. You need to wear a mask if there's more than one person in a study room.
- The study rooms now include webcams that you can use for Examity. If technical issues come up, unfortunately we can't help at this point -- call Examity support at 855-392-6489 or chat with them online.
- You can book a room for up to 2 hours at a time. Click the time when you want your reservation to start, then use the dropdown menu that shows up.
- See our guide for more help booking a study room. See maps of the 1st floor and 2nd floor if you need to know where your room is.
- Room 138 has ADA software (ZoomText and Dragon NaturallySpeaking) -- those needing ADA software get priority use of 138.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding