- The study rooms include webcams that you can use for exams. If technical issues come up, we can try to help, or you can contact the proctoring technical support online.
- You can book a room for up to 2 hours at a time. You can also now book twice in a day if you need to (the limit will go back to one booking per day during midterms and finals). Click the time when you want your reservation to start, then use the dropdown menu that shows up.
- See our guide for more help booking a study room. See maps of the 1st floor and 2nd floor if you need to know where your room is.
- Room 138 has ADA software (ZoomText and Dragon NaturallySpeaking) -- those needing ADA software get priority use of 138
- Check the room's listed capacity to make sure it can accomodate your group.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding